PL

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
A magical must-have item for low-carb baking

I bought it hoping to use it to replace the flour in my sponge cakes. And what a success! Friends who have tasted those cakes agreed that the glucomannan-versions are almost the same as the flour ones. I also use erythritol in place of sugar so the whole cake is basically carb-free. The picture here shows two kinds of sponge cakes: cocoa and coffee. They are light and soft and since glucomannan is tasteless, it allows the cocoa and coffee flavours to come out strong and clean. Highly recommend this pure powder to any baking enthusiasts who want to experiment with low-carb baking.

00fa83dc-9bfd-42ca-bbb1-9f65af311af2
Posted on May 9, 2022

It doesn't take much of this powder to end up feeling full for the entire day. Taking half the recommended dose seems to be enough for me. Be careful ! You may forget to eat all together due to lack of hunger, so be sure to plan your meals accordingly.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality ingredient,Just add 1/2 teaspoon to a shake in the blender to create a satisfying thick shake consistency. Really helps to keep hunger pangs away. Tasteless and doesn’t affect the flavour at all. Also a source of prebiotic for the gut and a great fibre content to your diet Recommended

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Seriously ZERO taste. I recommend first putting it with very little water to mix and drink then follow it by 8oz as recommended only because if you put it in with the full amount of water and then drink it slowly it coagulates and turns into a bit of an odd substance ( like a softer Metamucil but with no taste hehe) I was so full I didn’t even feel the need to eat… and I’m ALWAYS hungry! Hahah so, so far so good! I have not noticed any bloating or concerns otherwise yet either though I am on day 3 of using it. Will update if any concerns arise.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this stuff, it really helps to keep me full. I tend to overeat so I have it before I eat my meal and it fills me up enough that I only eat a small regular meal after and I'm full! I don't don't drink it like most people, instead I put a 1tsp into a mug of zero water (they come in various flavours,sugar free!), stirring quickly, then i put it in the fridge for 5 min. I then eat it with a spoon :) i really enjoy this soft jelly consistency it creates.

I use the glucomannan powder to thicken my chicken broth and keep fuller for longer as I am on a keto plus intermittent fasting eating path. The powder is tasteless and once disperse in liquid becomes gelatinous and being fibre helps with gut regularity and does not spike insulin. I find this product beneficial to me but it might not be for everyone, so consult your doctor first before taking and supplement to make sure it is good for you! I like this product very much because has no nasty fillers, binders and is from "Now Foods" which is a brand I trust. I only use a couple of teaspoons almost daily so the bottle should last me a while. I am satisfied with the quality, the packaging and the price. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I honestly can not remember when I started using NOW glucomannan but it's been around a decade. I discovered it by looking into different sources of fibers for weight management and help thicken foods. I was so delighted for this wonderful discovery! I've been using it consistently. This helps me stay full, volumise smoothies and soups and to make pastes. Now is a win for sure 🙌

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched so hoping for late benefits. the ingredients seem solid and size is good for a month

Posted on Jun 1, 2022