PL

Shaheddali
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product has totally changed my diet!! After using it for one week the benefit I got is that my body started to loss wight in a very healthy way + It made an improvement in my health.. It has no taste, the ingredients are very safe and has a-lot of fibers The package and quality is nice.. I will order it again ❤️❤️

4f87f951-1a32-438d-b16c-b12bb1ddd57a
aa8d4a54-786f-4cda-853c-7cb2b49111da
Posted on May 21, 2022

This is great for junk eaters and heavy eat people like me. I take 3 caps 30mins before having a heavy meal and it does the job. It absorbs all the cholesterol and fat the diet contains. Make sure to keep a gap if you are taking fat-soluble vitamins or medicines

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Glucomannan is a type of kelp that helps one to feel full so you will eat less. So far, it has work wonders for me in combination with forskolin and carnitine. I have lost about 10 pounds within 6 months and maintaining my weight. Of course, there is no sureproof way to reduce one's weight if you do not watch what you eat. Hope this info helps!

Aayat Aldurazi
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this for my cousin, she tried it before and really benefited from it. She also used the powdered one but it wasn't as convenient as the bills, so she ordered the bills again (twice). After taking it it makes her feel full and lower her appetite and also gives her the energy she needs to exercise.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Glucomannan is a soluble, bulk-forming fiber derived from konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac) that can help to maintain intestinal regularity. Glucomannan may also help to maintain serum lipid levels already within the healthy range. In addition, by promoting satiety (feeling of fullness), Glucomannan can be a convenient addition to a weight management plan that includes a healthy diet and exercise program.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Excellent high-quality product that I keep repurchasing regularly. Glucomannan is a great fibre that absorbs a lot of water and turns into a gel-like substance in your stomach. This fills you up and helps bowel movements. Despite the capsules only containing about 2 grams of fibre per serving (3 capsules), the effect they give is significant. More than the grams suggest. I think it's because the volume. My tummy is much happier when I take this product twice a day. I don't usually remember to take it before meals as suggested, so often end up taking it with a meal, especially when eating something less healthy. The capsules are easy to swallow with a glass of water. And that's something you should always remember with this product : drink enough liquid.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This truly makes you feel full for longer and you'll eat less. I find it also helps with acid reflux. I'm not sure if it's supposed to help you go but it didn't for me kinda lengthened the intervals between 🙂 I try to take these 2 hrs after my other medications to make sure they're properly absorbed.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The ingredients worked good. It helped me with my diet, especially with the amount of fibers it contains. It helped in reducing constipation, and no more intestinal problems, and most of all it has no taste which is a good thing to me. The quality is good. I had so many benefits and am sure going to order it again.