PL

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love NOW ESSENTIAL OILS.The ylang ylang extra I recently ordered was my first online purchase however,I have been buying NEO's from a local healthfood store for years! I love the natural scent.I am highly sensitive to chemical perfumes so,choosing Now Essential Oils is a no-brainer!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

OMG, the scent is unbelievable, it lasts quite long over 6 hours on my body. I mix the 2 drops of essential oil with apricot oil and use it as body oil, after taking shower in the morning, it moisture the skin and the scent just make me feel awake. High quality essential oil.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Ok. So, Ylang Ylang is supposed to be pleasant and floral smelling. That's great . I really like this essential oil. My spouse, not so much. When I smell this 8t makes me happy. And isnt that important. I think so. Packaged well. Love glass bottles. And lots of value for the money.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Smell so good.A few drops in diffuser. Great packaging . You get a lot for your money. Smells fresh and clean.Very soothing.my favorite essential oil.Great quality.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Tried out this scent out of curiosity. By itself, it’s a bit sweet for me so I mix it with spicier essential oils for that retreat-like scent.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is actually Cananga Odorata, something similar to Ylang but NOT Ylang. It doesnt smell as delicated as Ylang, but if you are just using it as home fragrance, it is fine for this price.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have used the NOW brand of essential oils for years. They make top quality oils that have worked well for me. It is a brand that I trust. This Ylang Ylang oil has a good strong aroma and is one of the more pleasant scents in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Very strong floral scent, a bit banana like for certain people, a drop on a cotton next to my bed makes the whole bedroom smell of ylang ylang, so don’t use too much! A good oil for relaxation, personally I would mix with other essential oils to keep the scent balanced ! Like this if you find it useful!

58bfb880-5497-4747-b5d4-ba136cb60883
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

this essential oil scent is quite strong and unique not suit for the person who doesnt like this scent. but its good when mixing up with shampoo to nourish your hair.