PL

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I was afraid that the vanilla scent would be too subtle (based on other reviews); luckily, it's definitely noticeable! The scent is soothing and natural, like warm vanilla extract. Composition is smooth, due to the high amount of jojoba oil. It's more like a massage/perfume oil, not necessarily an essential oil.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was a little worried that this would be too warm and sweet a smell but thankfully it is not! It has the natural scent notes of vanilla (i know that smell since i spent a long time in Sava Madagascar - a country that was producing 80% of the world’s vanilla!). It is natural smelling with that hint of a herbaceous note. Sweet but muted. A good scent to mix with other EOs to produce all sorts of blends! From Christmas to just a day you want to fill the house with the smell of baking!:)

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Now vanilla essential oil is far superior to most others that I have tried. It may be blended with jojoba but Now ensures that the vanilla oil is warm, rich and distinct. I hesitated a bit due to the price but for the quality and quantity, the price is negligible as a few drops is all that is needed to provide a warm, creamy scent of vanilla. To me, the oil smells like liquid vanilla pods. There is no artificial or chemical smell, it is natural. The bottle size provides a good amount of oil for what you will pay.

I love the Now brand quality and packaging. The NOW company has been around since 1948!! What companies like you believe is that their essential oils are better but every company gets their plants from the same if not similar fields or countries. NOW still ranks in the top 10 essential oils and it shouldn’t shock you why their prices for essentials stay low.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It smells heavenly, like caramel. I want to eat it, I want to always smell like this, is soooo good. It’s not very concentrated though, since it’s already diluted with jojoba oil you have to dilute it less than you would with a pure essential oil in order to keep the fragrance.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This beautiful warm vanilla scent is so inviting! I use it as a all natural perfume that keeps me smiling all day :) Many other uses for this vanilla! Also, works great for menstrual cramps :)

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Usually the essential oils of this brand is very nice quality, has a strong natural smell. So that’s why without any hesitations I bought vanilla essential oil, even though the price was high. I was expecting strong vanilla smell. But the scent is very weak, it didn’t fit for soap making. I guess in order to get strong smell it shouldn’t be diluted in other oils.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

So, I love everything vanilla - ice cream, coffee, candles, surfing wax... I knew that I wanted to add vanilla essential oil to my repertoire of aromatherapy. I am still too inexperienced to fully understand how to use this particular oil - because for me, on its own, it is too overwhelming - and this is in the pre-diluted Jojoba Oil format. So for me this oil requires blending with other oils to temper it and maximize its use. Great product, consult with someone who really knows how to use and appreciate it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I’ve been looking for a clean way to incorporate Vanilla as a perfume. This fits the bill for me. Vanilla is my favorite scent.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good price for the amount. Fantastic mixed with eucalyptus or lavender to use for tallow cream. Wonderful scent and combination. Packaged and shipped quickly and nicely. Arrived in decent time.