PL

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
It's calming

I have a sleeping problem since I have to work from home. I can't stand any longer for going to bed at 5.am and getting up at noon. I decided to try essential oil. I brought a couple of them. The diffusion of cedarwood oil is helping my sleeping problem and I am now going to bed at 2am which I consider back to normal. The smell of forest is just great and calming.

b480c5df-9348-497b-84b4-3c1367ddc718
1bf55142-174d-421f-9a25-a0eaa04f922f
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. The Cedarwood scent is good for daily use . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

7ab8add4-eb00-42f5-8968-3938b7e0e291

It has a woodsy, earthy, grounding, and little sweet, reminiscent of when I sharpen my pencil. It's cheap and of good quality. I use it for pain relief by mixing it with wintergreen essential oil, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender... (depending on pain type). And sometimes I mix 1 drop of it with my shampoo for hair growth. It has so many benefits. I'll purchase again when my bottle runs out.

7114c8fe-4525-4d7f-bd32-9cccd5077512
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I live in rural Thailand and Cedarwood is a natural repellent for scorpions and other crawlies. Authentic essential oils are very expensive here and the rest are not high quality, so I am happy to have found this scent and in a large size. I will try it in my diffuser, but I know it can also be diluted into a spray.

589ca298-5674-423a-bcd3-9e4a28b1fa36
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

my second purchase of this oil, it smell wonderful, not too overwhelmed or like perfume. very friendly for my sensitive sinus with allergies. I used it on air purifier, perfect size cheaper and better than many essential oil I purchased locally. I wish the customs open to many other essential option too.

f9952174-2abc-4507-80d0-8b7ddfe86713
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I am into the orifice and the lid which keep E.O doesn’t fall out and easy to drop by drop. However, the smell is not good idea for aromatherapy without blending with another ones as Sandalwood and Vetiver ( smell will be like jungle). In other option, I blended cedarwood with wooden scents plus few drops of rosemary and peppermint, it would be fresh and clean air that I hung on car.

e848f263-6716-4a05-8c5e-70be0c48dec9
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This oil from the red cedar is relaxing and comforting with the scent of being in a forest. I like to mix this oil with eucalyptus, citronella, lavender or bergamot to create different fragrances. During the summer insect season, I use equal parts of cedarwood + citronella as a natural repellent against flying and crawling insects.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

You have to understand the scent of cedarwood- it's smoky and clean, very manly. It also reminds me of something you might use to clean your house. My husband actually uses this under his arms as deodorant, and it works for him. When I use essential oils neat, I start to itch, but I'm more sensitive. This stuff also wards off bugs (roaches). You can mix it into your floor wash, or soak some paper in it and stick it under cabinets.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Am the kind that attracts mozzie. Living low floor really doesn't helps any better. After reading up essential oil scent that repeal insects,I decided to give it a try. Now I'm hooked. A few drops of lavender and citronella or cedarwood, interchangable, gives me a good night sleep with no bites. Loving it to bits. Personally, it's scent is very mild. Good for very small area or mixing

98a61550-383d-4ea1-b006-1b3efd526ec6