PL

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love the sweet smell of this oil, but be warned that it smells more like sweet Thai basil and not like regular basil. I was hoping to recreate the smell of the Meyers spray but it does not smell like that. I still love to use it to refresh the room or in the laundry.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Interesting and quite strong basil essential oil. Bought it to experiment and use in my home-made perfume making. I would say that you'd need small dollops of it mixed with other oils, unless you are a basil freak like my girlfriend. As I've read, there are other benefits for basil oil, so you could use it as a massage oil or sprinkle some in your diffuser.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I really like this product! The quality of the brand is excellent and I never disappoint! Comes in a package, the size of the product is Enough for long, the smell is fresh, gentle and clean. Large pack with a reasonable price, it cleans well, and the most important point is that it is so gentle . It certainly suits me during this period, and I love it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Now Foods 👍🏻❤️💯

57a48d4a-b1b2-4f45-8d4c-6bbc0e34d7aa
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I bought this as an anti-mosquito option - I'm not sure if it works for that purpose, but it smells wonderful and refreshing for my living room so I'm very happy with it!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Value for money pure essential oil. Have been using Now Foods EO for years and it is easily absorbed by the skin. Big plus point is price wise.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It is a great size, good quality, and works as intended. Sometimes I add it to a lotion to change the scent profile. Always be sure to dilute before use.