PL

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The product came packaged well. We have been taking it consistently. Obviously, there wasn't a big noticeable change, but I'm hoping that numbers will be looking good at our next doctor's appointment. We're taking this just as a supplement. There is no weird taste, comes in a capsule. The capsules are also very easy to swallow. Great quality.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These are really good for lowering your cholesterol. I took this for 2 months and saw a major change in my cholesterol level. I highly recommend this product

I have been very pleased with the effectiveness of the product. I will continue to purchase it in the future and would recommend it to others.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’ve been taking this capsules for a couple of years now. Had my cholesterol levels have gone down well when I did a test a couple of months ago. Will keep in taking as I can’t take statin due to side effects.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I like the product, am using it every day. No side effects at all with my other medications. Looking forward to getting the cholesterol numbers down as fast as I can with eating more veggies and fruits, beans and greens.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I trust the brand and the price was exceptional. Fingers crossed that this actually helps lower my cholesterol since it is caused by heredity. Regardless, this is great for heart health so I will continue to take it.

rita18
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

It does work and does reduce level of cholesterol. In fact, we need only half of capsule (10 mg), so we divide a capsule in two using the empty capsules bought in pharmacy.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Taking pollicosanol regularly has made the difference of lowering LDL cholesterol level.Now pollicosanol 40MG after supper 2 month +.

9dddb6d2-8c9b-4842-a0b1-eb11b86276eb
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I've been taking it to reduce my TG level along with Omega 3. So far, it's been working.

218de584-4693-403a-880c-c82161b3f792
Posted on Nov 4, 2020

My dad went online to research some non-pharm alternatives and found several articles on policosanol. I ordered this product for him and his cholesterol went down with no other life changes made other than the policosanol. I just placed another order, and have been telling everyone I know who is having issues with high cholesterol.