PL

Posted on Dec 27, 2021
AmaZing

Already wrote the review about the 500 mg one, so just gonna leave it down below: L-lysine is an extremely important essential amino acid found in human organisms when it comes to combating viruses as well as neural health. I ordered this supplement for my granny (she has a Parkinson’s disease) and after a few weeks of taking it, she already started feeling better and her skin’s condition improved a lot. We both covet this one a lot, thx P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

840f3845-47e4-47e8-839d-84073edad1fd
Posted on May 4, 2022

As I noticed, people mostly take L-Lysine in purpose of building muscles. But in my case this supplement became a panacea for fighting herpes 1st type virus. Whenever my immune system was weak, I used to get terrible cold blisters on my face. I’ve heard that L-Lysine works against it. And it does! I was taking 1 tablet aside from food, and eliminated arginine in my diet. First, it helps to fight existing herpes (it doesn’t show up anymore). Second, it works for long-term result. From minuses I have to mention a huge size of the tablets.

7ccac6a0-7d2f-4476-8f6a-86123dc96a65
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use this as supplement for my hair. it keeps it thick. I have slight hair loss at the left side of my hairline and the protein in this keeps it fuller. the size of the tablet is huge so it might be difficult for some to swallow. love how iherb supplements are much more affordable and quality is tip top.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I use lysine as required by Medical Medium to assist with getting viruses out of my body. I started with 1 a day and now take 2. The size of the tablet is a little large, but ok. Quality ingredients as per usual from NOW. Same quality packaging from NOW. Also seen benefits in my skin.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I really want to give these 4 stars because they are tablets, and are really unexpectedly huge, but that is completely my fault for not noticing. I don't know how I didn't realize these weren't tablets. I always read everything. My bad! When it comes to Lysine I prefer capsules or the powder for quick absorption and ease of swallowing. BUT, at 1000mg per tablet, the price was very good and the product does work, so I will still give it 5 stars. Just be aware...these pills ARE huge and I don't think they would be split very easily. Would probably go down with sharp edges. Even though they are the largest pills in my medicine cabinet, I'm still able to swallow with ease. The oval shape definitely helps.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Before i buy it i was searching for best L-Lysine and yes, this brand is the best and recommend. It's great amino acid for supporting collagen, produce proteins, immune system support and good for metabolism and energy. Good price and quality with ingredients! It's not bad taste for me , easy to take . Can take about 3 months, great supplement. Suggest it!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It is the "must have" tablet for me. I take one tablet every night and no more cold sores. I am taking Lysine for over 2 years and result: no one cold sore. Prior to taking Lysine I used to have cold sores every month. Easy to swallow and these tablets changed my life. Thank you

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I rarely write supplement reviews because I'm not a Dr or PhD researcher. I do not have a lab. After seeing a lecture by a noted expert researcher, Dr David Harper, mention this I decided it was worth posting a review. He stated that cancer tumors like an acid pH environment and this essential amino acid makes the environment around the tumor more base.It will do no harm, as it's an essential Amino Acid I determined. The tumor has shrunk 9.23% from mammogram to MRI 2.5 weeks later.It's taking your diet too long to get oncology appointments when oncology has almost nothing to do with covid ICU's that have a 40% covid fill rate in our area, which is why we had to do something to NOT encourage tumor growth on our own and had a 2.5 week delay to find it had shrunk. This is only a testimony of our personal experience and not advice or evidence.It good quality and ingredient.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

A repurchase. Take it once u feel the tingling. Within 3 days, cold sore calms, then disappears. Of course, avoid chocs at the same time! I sometimes double dose when I need quick relief. No side appetites. Appetite doesn’t spike thankfully. If my review helps you, kindly give me a thumbs up. Thank you :)