PL

Posted on May 23, 2022

I buying this product because I'm looking the ingredient omega 3 with higher DHA than EPA.. The benefit of DHA is good for brain health, the quality of this product is great.. I like this product because the softgel size is not too big so it can easy to swallow..

c64f68f0-ace5-40f0-bfcf-30309ec7f8a8
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I used to take these. They seemed to work well, especially thinned my blood. I had a procedure to open the airways in my nose (septoplasty) and in recovery the wound opened up and I lost a lot of blood. When I told the doctors I was on this and another fish oil, they explained that it caused my blood to thin out. This is a good thing if you have an issue with thick blood. In my case it was ok. Just good to note if you’re taking and blood thinners, or potentially beneficial if you need to take them and want a healthy alternative, you could discuss this option with a doctor.

FightingFatigue
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I like the smaller capsule size. It's much easier to swallow than the 500mg pill and it means I can take one with each meal and spread it out during the day to get my Omega 3. Very good for the brain. I feel better after a couple of weeks. I didn't notice any difference for my joints but maybe needed a higher dose for joints

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is definitely one product worth considering adding to your supplement stack. Have been taking NOW dha for years and it has been helping me to keep my hdl at great levels. The 250 dosage is easier for those who wants a smaller pill to swallow or break the dosage as opposed to its 500 counterpart.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I haven't used any kind of fish supplement in a long time, but this was a warm welcome back to it. I'm taking it for the brain support, which I honestly think helps quite a bit. Perhaps it's placebo, but I'm willing to take that chance, since this is pretty affordable. I sometimes have issues with brain fog, and I find that this helps alleviate that. It also helps with my anxiety, which is a bonus. The DHA is an anti-inflammatory, so for anyone looking for that effect, or those above, I recommend this! Only issue is the fish burps, but that's expected with many fish supplements...

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I did a lot of research before before buying this. I think the package is very nice. The ingredient is clean, and the quality is good. DHA has a lot of good benefit for our body. The taste is ok, good for heart and inflammation and hair.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Taking this for my eyes, I also taking OMEGA 3, so this is mainly to add into that since I read DHA helps our vision.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This supplement is a must for me when I have too much to do at work. I take 2 pills every morning and my brain works like a computer all day. It really helps me every time when I'm in need.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

liked this product. I'm using it as a source of good fats to improve the mental capacity. it's convenient and doesn't have a strong fish smell like some other products.