PL

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

small super slim capsules that looks so adorable and easily sallowed. tested 1 pill with a dairy meal. half way through my meal, my stomach felt very bloated and keeps passing gas and burping. feels more comfortable after my meal. maybe it's because most of the gas has been pushed out. will buy more definitely

c23c0551-8539-4415-bdcc-2a8bcae0fbcc
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

For a family where 3 of the 4 can't digest cow dairy, this supplement has been incredible. The tiny size of the capsules have allowed our small children to take them easily. Now's high quality enzymes have allowed us to choose some cow dairy now and again without any negative digestive consequences. I Highly recommend them.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I can finally drink/eat dairy again after years of intolerance. I was tired of the gassy, bloated feeling, and loose stools. I was looking for lactaid but a family member mentioned this NOW Digest dairy. I can eat ice cream and even drink cows milk again. I even tried frozen custard with no issues! I tried to digest dairy without the enzymes and my stomach hurt again. Now I just take 1-3 capsules before digesting anything with dairy in it and the discomfort is gone. Thanks NOW Foods!

Posted on May 1, 2022

In my later years I have developed severe lactose intolerance. For those times when dairy is unavoidable 2 capsules seems to do the trick. Sometimes I take a third part way through the meal if there's a lot of dairy involved. I have tried several brands and Now definitely works the best for me.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These are a really competitive high strength quality dairy enzyme for those with lactose intolerance. The price is also very competitive relative to other brands. Works really well for someone with moderate lactose intolerance (can only tolerate small amounts of hard cheese and butter). Symptoms of bloating, gas and intestinal upset are gone.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These are my favourite dairy pills because they don't just have lactase, but they also help digestion of other parts of dairy that are harder for me to process. The pills are small, taste-less (if you swallow them right), and the quality is always the same (always good). Packaging is minimal and easy to open. iHerb.com generally has the best prices for this when buying in bulk and they are also generally the most reliably stocked. Shipping is usually fast.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works well and so grateful it only takes one pill per serving (1cup) of dairy!! I love that it is in capsule form too, so its not chalky in my mouth & throat.

51fc13e2-7d10-4794-b1ec-4d956f46fd5c
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

i could drink milksake and eat cheese all in one meal with three pills and i don't get any eczema in my face anymore

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Best dairy & dairy fats digest supplement on the market I've tried many when the local health store I shop at is out of stock, but none compare to the NOW DAIRY DIGEST COMPLETE! Been using it for almost 5 years now.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

BETTER THAN LACTAID! I can eat as much dairy and no issues. Truly a beneficial product. nice small pill, works fast and keeps on working thru the longest meal.