PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

We had to ditch the big box stores as we are out in the boonies and are loving iherb to be able to get what we need. Once we ran out of his CoQ we were on the hunt for a new brand and this fits the bill. I trust the NOW brand for their quality and safety. He has not noticed any difference with this brand and the transition to it has been seamless so we will continue to buy it. He says it's effective and seems to help him.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Since I'm an endurance athlete, I figured that anything that helps with cardiovascular and heart health should be part of my regular diet. I started using CoQ10 approximately 3 months ago along with Resveratrol and Glycine and I've noticed the positive improvement in my training, training recovery and the overall way I feel. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant and has helped provide much needed relief from the brain fog that I was experiencing post Covid infection.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I take it for myself especially in the cold season, when there is not enough energy for anything. Q10 can be taken in the morning and afternoon, but not before bed. Coenzyme replenishes cells with the energy necessary to maintain the functioning of the immune system, helps to cope with the attacks of external infections and improves the absorption of oxygen by cells. The skin is an organ most susceptible to the negative effects of external factors and aging processes.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I don't know what I really expected from Coq10, but it seems to be restoring my skin elasticity. I have only been taking this for 1 week and at 2 pills a day and so far it made my skin 30-40 percent less crepey. I cannot wait to see how fantastic my skin will look in 3 months. Hooray!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been recommended to take it as part of my gym/nutrition plan but honestly can't say if I've noticed any changes, not because it doesn't work but it's one of those things you just wouldn't notice. I've been taking it with other supplements as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

NOW foods is a highly trusted brand and I take CoQ10 daily, so I’m happy to find this product at a great price! Please hit the thumbs up if this review was helpful for you! :)

Read more reviews
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The CoQ10 supplement is recommended to replenish the CoQ10 levels in your body that statin drugs/supplements can reduce, which leads to side effects. I don't experience any side effects from my red yeast rice supplement, maybe or maybe not because of this CoQ10. But I take it anyways, and I have no issues.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

From the first day of using my fatigue levels declined. I have more energy now for my afternoons after work. Will certainly be ordering this product again

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My doctor said that is very good for health and I am taking it. According to my doctor, it seems to help those who have migraines.