PL

Ghizlane
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
It goes into my smoothies every morning!

I love this product because every other psyllium husk fiber supplement I’ve found locally has orange flavor added. Gross! This product has no flavor, which is perfect because I mix this into my smoothies every morning for a nutritious start to my day! Adding the psyllium husk does two things: 1) it helps fill me up and keeps me feeling full until lunchtime, and 2) keeps me regular! I’ve been buying it for several months now, and I’ll keep buying this product for my family as it’s a great product and a really good value.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Buying this brand continuously. Very good product, great for weight loss and gut health. Decrease cholesterol, appetite. Great addition to a diet. Helps with constipation. Whole psyllium husk doesn’t have any taste so you can mix it with everything you like. My personal favorite is : mix it with water and whey protein about half hour before a meal, that really helped me to change my body composition.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Necessary fibers for gut motility, esp for people on keto diet. To avoid constipation take 2 tsp daily, dissolved in some water. Adding some fruit gives is an oatmeal-like consistency and improved taste. Composition is only psyllium husks. As these are fibers as ingredients, the benefit on intestinal health is great - as it feeds the microbiome. Large package, lasts a long time.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I am very pleased with NOW organic whole psyllium husks! Daily I measure 12 g of the psyllium into a small bowl, add water, stir until the substances is almost in a gel form and consume with a spoon. (May add more water if it is too thick) To swallow the psyllium this way, is much easier for me and very effective.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I like Now products and this one is no different. I use a teaspoon with some warm water before eating to help with my bowel movements as an additional fiber . This can also be used in recipes and I did use it for making pizza crusts. It holds pretty well.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like the whole husks much better than the powder. This seems to get the bowels moving better than the powder. I also like the fact that this has soluble and insoluble fiber in it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a great fibre for constipation. It is good for the intestines and produces regular bowel movement. My grandpa responds well to this type of prebiotic. Stir well until it turns to the gel like drink.

Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I’ve been experimenting with gluten free breads and this has been a game changer. It gives the texture and scent of flour bread but better because of its health benefits. Very happy to have found this.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I use this item for baking and cooking since I have transitioned in to low carb world. Works well easy to dissolve, if cooking turns it a little clumpy add a little more liquid and whisk. Great for making gravy as well!