PL

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. I will use 1 capsule of this oil and mixed with some of the organic flaxseed oil on apply on my scalp whenever my seborrheic dermatitis flare up. Apply it after i wash dried my hair and leave it overnight, wash it the next day, doesn't cause me any Irritation. Continue to use it for at least 7 days or more depends on serious is the dandruff issues. Can intake the Oregano oil + 1 Tablespoon of Organic flaxseed oil for better result too. Saw this remedy recommended by Dr Berg in YouTube. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

7120da46-3f60-493e-9735-bfed9c6ea5b5
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Flax seed oil is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, especially for those who may need some estrogen support. It contains phytoestrogens that may encourage better estrogen balance for those who tend to be low in estrogen activity. 1 - 2 tablespoons per day is a good amount. After taking it every day for a month, it increases energy. I prefer to use the liquid oil because it takes 6 gel caps to equal 1 tablespoon of oil. Liquid is more economical and easier to take. It is best to mix it with food for better digestion and absorption, but don't cook with it. I drizzle mine over a large salad. The oil tastes a little grain-y. With some salt, pepper, and oregano in my salad, it makes a fine salad dressing. Keep flax oil in the frig because it can go rancid more quickly at room temperature.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Wow! This flaxseed oil is just very delicate in flavor and it tastes really delicious. I use it in my salads and it just adds a pleasant flavor. I also add it to my hair masks and it always leaves my hair very shiny. The quality is also great especially because it’s organic.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great source of plant omega-3 alternative to fish oil and having excellent ratio of fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 benefits for healthy cardiovascular, blood circulation, anti inflammation, cholesterol level. I just simply use 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, black sesame powder and 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt for my tasty and healthy salad dressing.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love this oil. It has a specific taste which is not my favourite, but manageable especially with coffee. I take it twice a day. I also apply this oil on my face in the evening. I think I see results on my face - it's became smoother, brighter and lighter. There is some research suggesting using it in cosmetology , so I will definitely continue doing it. So far it produced far better results than expensive face creams.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Definitely after 1-2 weeks could notice a great improvement on my skin. Before, even with a good water hydratation, my skin was still dry and peeling a little. After take 1 spoon every day I've noticed improvement even with acne. Taste is not good, so I mix with my daily whey protein scoop.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Flax seed is one of real food that you need to add in your meal. This bottle sufficient for a month. The taste not so good. But there’s so much benefit inside this bottle

280d660b-5d71-4a5a-9d96-7cf2bbfdd2b1
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

A very good Flaxseed Oil, the residue doesn’t get stuck at the bottom after almost finishing up the product. Bottle is handy and easy to use.

b56c8664-203e-4be5-ad26-55f471bab3f4