PL

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. It is such high quality and has great benefit to you. I like to use this as a part of a supp stack to drive metabolism. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are great quality. The package is sturdy yet also easy to open.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

These work very well, I take them for fat burning with food, and I'v noticed they have also largely contributed to alleviating arthritis issues. They are a must for that. I take minimum of 2 per day with food, (1 each meal) sometimes more if I'v eaten something fatty or more than usual. Do not take on an empty stomach or with a light salad, it will burn your gutts out! Make sure there's enough oil or fat in the food to line the stomach.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

A friend with Type 1 diabetes recommended Cayenne as a way to possibly help me control diabetes...I was recently diagnosed with pre-diabetes. After talking to my doctor about the benefits of Cayenne, I decided to take my friends advice, and combine it with Banaba Leaf and Cinnamon. As a result, my blood sugar count is back down in the normal range. Even though my blood sugar count is doing well, I still have to watch my diet and show concern for my lifestyle.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Single ingredient capsule. does the trick. nice cheat to make you warm in winter! good supplement for diet, but concern it might hurt on the way out though!

Posted on May 12, 2022

This was delivered seamlessly as usual. I heard that this product had anti cancer properties. I had been eating raw chilies for a while. This just makes it more convenient. It also works out to be less expensive and more concentrated. Thank you Iherb.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

You need to take it during the food not after and certainly not before! Seems to help circulation but not sure yet since I started just a few days ago.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It helped me to burn more calories and enhance my metabolism. There’s no flavor and that is perfect to me, I was afraid it gonna be spicy or something.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Have started taking minimum 2 tabs a day as part of a cancer fighting regimen. I have tried several brands of cayenne and they feel more or less similar. This brand is offers great value for same dosage!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My husband takes these Cayenne tablets daily for many years. They are an excellent product. Taken on the advice of a health professional. Advised they are very beneficial for heart health.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Provides beneficial plant compounds. “Cayenne peppers are fantastic sources of antioxidants and other plant compounds that protect our cells and promote health,” says Supan Protects your heart. Improves digestion. Maintain a healthy weight. Ease pain and clear congestion