PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

the mainly reason why I bought it here is because from the price perspective, it's the cheapest.. and surprisingly, it delivered right in front of my door straight from US less than a week.. I'm a happy customer.. I referred some of my relatives to find their supply and I will definitely buy again from here

46081a81-2525-4290-ad0b-cb61f683e732
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I regularly use NOW brand supplements and essential oils. I trust their purity and potency. These vitamin C tablets are hard pressed powder and even though they are a bit large in size, are easy to swallow, because of their shape and hardness. I find that other brands which are in capsule form stick to my dry throat and will not go down. I like the added ingredient of Rose Hips which are beneficial and full of vitamin C.

9c25b081-852a-4009-ac81-beed3537d483
360e8e62-c76a-4e7c-bb20-36372d0b8e7f
1ad1b7a0-473b-42fd-b4cc-dce12ffa80cd
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Excellent dietary supplement for antioxidant protection with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids. It got Vitamin C 1gram, Rosehips powder 25 mg (Rose Canina) as well as Citrus Bioflavonoid complex. This supplement is necessary for collagen production and amino acid metabolism. it is highly effective antioxidant that maintains healthy tissues. Take 1 tablet daily. It is so vital for your immune system.

225ed45c-3830-4f6b-b751-23cd11de444b
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

this is the best value for money without compromising on quality! Has so may health benefits! Anti aging and repairing body tissue, immune system and body healing, healthy bones, joints, and teeth! I find them easy to take, but if your someone that struggles taking pills you mite want to use a pill crusher and take it with juice. Highly recommend!!

d78b2ad7-18c9-40b9-b91a-b22955fee27c
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have noticed significant improvements in my mood and general well-being since I started using this vitamin. I also feel more creative and energetic. The product is excellent, I'm very happy with it so far.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Everyone knows how important vitamin C is to our immune health. It is also important for collagen production which important to me as I'm getting older and want my bones & joints to remain strong. The pill is a large size so you may want to avoid this form if you have a problem with swallowing. 1000 mg is the perfect amount so as not to upset your stomach.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I truly believe having extra vitamin C is great especially with bioflavanoids. I'm no doctor, but please read into the benefits of rose hips, vitamin c, and bioflavanoids. This is a must have because of the situation we are in globally. Do your own research and contact your physician. Cheers!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Vitamin C is without doubt an essential immunity booster. Its effect includes reducing fatigue. Other thing that I like it about this product is that it contains other immunity boosters like flavonoids. A dose of 1000 mg is the basic. If you need to increase potency, increase the dose. No bad effect for stomach. Also a great antioxidant.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The tablet size is quite big, but I used other brands 1000 mg vitamin C, and they had the same size. There is no aftertaste, I did not have any stomach issue, here is no taste at all, The packaging is not my favorite, but it is personal preference, does not effect the product itself is good.