PL

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I ❤ ❤ ❤ THIS product! My Daughter is breastfeeding her 1st born since 7/20 and I've been baking her every kind of cookie and protein bar I can find on PINTEREST for boosting breastmilk by using BREWERS YEAST as the recipe calls for. This stuff is awesome, extremely REASONABLE in price as it's wayyyy cheaper HERE than anywhere I can buy in-store. My Grandson is turning 15 months on Monday and is STILL breastfeeding 2 times a day with my Daughter's milk supply still up. #blessedusingNOWBrewersYeast

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This superfood is a constant in our pantry. It has great benefits not just in lactation but in building lean muscles as well. This is a must for a healthy diet. The item is well packed when I received it. Best mixed in shakes.

a1cd2006-2330-4a13-b51e-f0d4f609e334
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I give this to my dogs, I sprinkle it over their food and they love it. All my dogs are over 10 years old, and this helps with their energy and shiny coats. I have a pit bull and 2 chihuahuas. I have always used Brewers Yeast for my pets flees, and never have to use commercial flee medication.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I give it to my Sheltie for extra protein. From what my holistic vet told me, it is excellent. She is two and one half years old and has been on it for 2 years. She is beautiful and energetic and healthy. I will continue to mix it in her food.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I purhased this for my hair pack to help grow hair. It will take time but it will give enough nutrition for hair growth. I read that it is good enough to replace multi vitamin. It's little smelly but all the good things smell kind of funky like when you cook broccoli.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this to add into baking while breastfeeding to help with a milk supply issue. I still supplement this into cookies and energy bars because of the health benefits. I’ve actually really found I like the taste myself and the improvement in health is just another bonus benefit.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

While it is billed as a superfood, the ingredients are good quality yeast supplement with benefits for anyone concerned about their diet and antioxidants and it is good for a person my age. The package is a good amount for the cost. I mix it with salad or in yoghurt and it just adds a bread like taste.