PL

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Bought this Boswellia for a 85 year old relative who was in pain from swollen fingers caused by an immune response to a flu vaccine. Boswellia helped to substantially reduce the inflammation/swelling. My wife has also been taking Boswellia ( MSM, Boron) for Rheumatoid Arthritis in her fingers for about 6 years to good effect, and without side effects. Boswellia is recommended by natural medicine doctors to be a very safe and effective anti-inflammatory for Arthritis. Thanks to iherb, my excellently packaged orders consistently arrive in no more than 5 days.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is great as an anti-inflammatory, and I love the fact that it is frankincense! Good price, as Now brand always is. Now brand is also good quality, so it is my go-to when I first start looking for any supplement. Fast delivery, and everything securely packaged. Very happy.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Tremendous help to reduce joint pain. Recommended by a friend and never regretted this great superior quality supplement to help my condition. Easy to swallow veg capsules are infused with spercial ingredient of turmeric root extract for reduction in discomfort from joints and is a great vegetarian/vegan supplement to use.

As a natural remedy, boswellia can reduce pain and considerably improve knee-joint functions, in some cases providing relief even within seven days. Boswellia combines excellently with turmeric as curcumin in combination with boswellic acid is more effective. Also if you have gastritis or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), you may not be able to take boswellia.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product has proved to be a remarkable homeopathic solution for inflammation in the body from joints to muscle pain. While requiring regular intake, the supplement has proved to be invaluable to several family members suffering from arthritis and ligament tears in the knee. I would highly recommend trying this product for your own inflammatory condition and deciding on whether it works within the span of the life of one bottle. That's all you'll need to determine whether this product works for you or not.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

it seems like a nice product I just started using it so I can't say about the long term result but it doesn't have any special side effects except of the weird smell of the pills but I guess it's from the natural ingredients like the turmeric or something has a light yellowish color easy to swallow I can't wait to see if it will really help my joints is the other review said

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I read good things about Boswellia Extract being helpful for people who have MCAS. I appreciate the added turmeric for extra support. I can't say I've noticed improvements with joint pain/muscle pain, but I'm seeing stability in the spring with all of the pollen. I don't know if I'll purchase this again, as a typical antihistamine could probably keep the same effect. A good quality supplement overall!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Absolutely amazing for pain relief as well as the pain of sciatica from the stenosis of the spinal canal caused by the athritis. Not so efficient for pain with bursitis or rotor cuff tear.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this! My arthritis has been healed! I didn't have it strong yet but my bloodwork came back so much better since I started taking it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

A natural supplement that helps with my knee pains. I feel a difference when I miss taking them. I am on my 3rd bottle now.