PL

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Versatile and powerful antibacterial and antiviral

This product is an excellent antibacterial and antiviral with many uncommon uses. It is extremely effective against strep throat, simply prepare a 1/2 cup of warm water with 1/2 a teaspoon of sea salt or Himalayan salt, add 3-4 teaspoons of this liquid and gargle a few times. Repeat at least twice a day. Very effective! It can also be added to a neti pot for sinusitis and colds, but make sure to increase the dilution, so only 1 teaspoon per cup of water (or it will burn). For respiratory viral infections, including long standing lung infections, it can be placed straight in a nebulizer and inhaled. For chronic infections, remember to support the immune system as well.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I've been using this product for several years and I love it! Easy to use, tastes, well, interesting (a bit strong), but we sometimes dilute it with water. You can easily do this or take it as is. Just a tablespoon does the trick. Great as a preventative measure against illness. Love the quality, the clean ingredients, and the price!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is pretty much the only brand I could find of juice of wild oregano. It is a superb product for anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic. the only thing is - being a somewhat strong and caustic product (hey it doesn't taste great but it's great for you) -- I just really wish this was packaged in glass. That would make it perfect. If the manufacturer sees this, please give us a glass item for those of us really needing to avoid plastic chemical leaching.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I am on my second year of taking this in winter now. great taste and very good quality. I take a lot of different supplements but happy to do so as I dont need to take any medication. There is always something you can do first in my opinion. Great Brand. Highly reccommend

This is an incredible product. I am using it to help rid my body of various pathogens. I just started taking it, and I already have more energy. Thank you!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Firstly, the plastic bottle put me off. If I am to spend over 20 dollars for a health elixir, please make sure it's at least in a glass bottle. Furthermore, I am no expert on oreganol but this drink seems way too watered down to produce any noticeable health effects. I've true it for about a week, and frankly, I'll stick with oregano oil instead. It's in oregano oil where I notice multiple health effects for sure. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very pure and good quality, too bad about the plastic bottle. This should come in a glass bottle to avoid any plastic chemicals leeching into the product. As soon as I received it I poured it into a dark glass bottle, removed the label from the plastic bottle and attached it to my glass one and keep it in the fridge.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Of all the oregano products I tried, this one is my favorite. The format is convenient compared to capsules. I also use it to rinse my mouth after brushing teeth.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this product ! I use it instead of mouthwash! Also for any discomfort in my throat! I drink it as well ! It’s very helpful for overall mouth health!

Posted on May 10, 2022

This oregano juice has a P 73 rating. That is the best quality for oregano juice. This is a great immune booster which should be taken on a regular basis.