PL

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I'm 51 yrs guy, got covid delta on August 2021. Everthing is fine , however the hardest things was recovery it took almost 3 moth to get back 100% to my body getting well again. I take 2 times a day this fish oil, now my body get back normal and health recomended produck especially if you are getting older

48b049f6-6821-4523-b7d4-83ef2bc791db

Looked for very good Omega 3, this company was one of them, because of the Third party tested and Wild Caught fish and Molecularly Distilled, not to mention the other ingredients which are great! It's a little expensive for a month supply, but I guess it's worth it, because it's the real deal (I've read/listen a lot about Omega 3 and watched even some tests done on the capsules and I can tell you that most of the cheap ones don't even contain fish oil, but some kind of sunflower oil, so I decided to try these ) When I opened the bottle it smells fishy, no lemon )) but after I took it It did not have a fishy after taste, which is great! Hope I can see some results soon :)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I don’t usually like fish oil because of the odour. But this one doesn’t have any smell at all with a nice lemon taste :) and I like it is made by wild caught fishes.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

There is no after taste with these oils and they are easy to swallow. Omega 3s are helpful to the body. Nordic Naturals is a high quality brand.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is a great quality brand of Omega. You want to make sure you buy good quality vitamins to ensure your body properly absorbs and you get your money's worth.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

High quality, great ingredients as well. My eyes feel less dry after taking this product. It smells good and fresh because of its lemon taste. I would recommend for those who don't like the fishy smell some omega products have.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The product delivered what it promised. I was quite satisfied. The ingredients were true. The fish oils and omega were a benefit. The packaging was safe and loved that it had no taste.

Posted on May 14, 2022

An excellent product. High-quality ingredients. Perfect for growing teens - full of health benefits for the brain, skin/hair and heart. Tastes good, easy to swallow. The only downside is that it is expensive.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Pays to get a good quality fish oil that isn’t likely to be rancid … don’t mess with fish oil get a good brand like this one