PL

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Obstetrician approved DHA!

Since I’m pregnant, I still haven’t stopped looking for what’s the best for my little bub, how can I provide the best support for him to grow in my tummy whilst it doesn’t have to put me through awful taste and gigantic size supplements. I brought this DHA to my obstetrician, he said this is perfect! Doesn’t have any after taste and the size is easy enough to swallow and only two capsules once a day! Love it! I’m purchasing my second tube this time!

7ec255cf-a766-48de-83d2-fac3391f7faf
Posted on May 20, 2022

I ordered it to take and I am pregnant with twins. I did some research and found this brand is a good source of DHA for pregnant women. Easy to swallow and the size of the tablets are small. No strong fishy smell too! I love it! The dosage is 2 tablets per day with a meal so I take it with my dinner preferably. The ingredients are purified deep-sea fish oil

ef1b2e67-1190-47aa-88d9-b42b1838a90b
ec42f870-2b99-45fd-ad2a-d7743a17d619
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great price. Definitely value for money. No bad aftertaste. Easy to take. Quality looks decent, nothing alarming or off setting. Taste ok as is unflavoured. Just swallow it. Standard fish oil pill size. Ingredients cannot be verified but just have to trust the company credibility. Sorry, no photo to share as my phone camera is currently not functioning. Worth purchasing! Will buy again when complete the bottle. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very high quality omega 3. Just bought it and now using it during my postpartum recovery and as well as breastfeeding . I’ve read that it is supposed to help with stabilizing your mood and stuff after having a baby. It’s on the expensive side but I think it’s worth the price !

Zaryna
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I dont know the difference between regular DHA and prenatal DHA except the price, but decided to buy this one. I saw this one has more DHA than EPA compared to regular Omega, but i guess regular Omega would work too if u don’t want pay much more. I am on multivitamins, DHA/omega and Calcium.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Fabulous source of DHA for pregnancy. I showed my gynecologist this bottle at my first 2-month pregnancy appointment and she was very pleased. "Perfect!" she said, "DHA is one of the things you should be taking for neural development of the baby," and encouraged me to keep taking it. She was not so confident about the prenatal vitamin I was taking, however...

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I took these while pregnant with my second baby. The size were perfect for my easy to trigger gag reflex and left zero after taste even hours later. I was very happy with the quality and ingredients, and hope that baby benefited from my taking them for the duration of my pregnancy months and breastfeeding years.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The Unflavored variety does not taste or smell like anything. I've never had any fishy burps. The size is small compared to typical fish oil and the shape is smooth and round, so it never gets caught in my throat. I'm confident that this item offers high quality ingredients after reading many rave reviews online. I will continue re-ordering this!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving Diet flavor Good taste use and size and packaging and benefits and age serving

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been buying this for the last 5 years even after giving birth as there are benefits for my memory. Good quality. No smell and no taste. Size and dosage is good. I give it to my mom as well as the ingredient omega is good for her brain