PL

Posted on Nov 12, 2021
Best for healthy skin!

I had severely lowered progesterone levels, which not only affected fertility, but also worsened my skin. This supplement was advised to me by a gynaecologist together with Vitex by Gaia. Within a month, I noticed significant changes in skin health. The hormone tests have also gotten better. Nordic Naturals is famous for the purest Omega, so I trust the brand for many years.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent quality! Natural ingredients, small capsules, high in Omega. Easy to swallow, do not leave an unpleasant taste. Since I started taking them, I feel a surge of strength and vigor, I get less tired. Improved condition of hair and skin. Convenient packaging, fast delivery. Thanks for a great product!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is my holy grail Omega, for not only does it contain Omega 369, it also contains Evening primrose oil which is very good for the nourishment of the skin and for pms. I take this religiously and it has helped tremendously in reducing all the pms symptoms I have. Highly recommend. Plus it is very easy to swallow with no fishy after taste.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

On to my second bottle and is really good. I will continue to buy again. Small Pill and easy to Swallow. No after taste so is really good

6c6fadc3-3aca-46fb-b9d4-c8425b7fe61a
7fddad16-14cc-4ea9-98fa-a28d9f616410
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I bought this for my Mom and she is 78 years old this year. She could feel the differences when she took these compared to local brands, Her joints felt less inflammed too.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I started taking this for stress. I can definitely see the difference. I'm happier and don't have as much irritability. My husband even noticed the change. Would recommend to anyone dealing with high stress levels.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Lost count of how many times i have repurchased this. Easy to swallow and does not have any fishy aftertaste. Highly recommend for women, as evening primrose is one of the key ingredients that helps relieves PMS & cramps during that time of the month. Great quality!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this brand and the fact that I can find it here. I have been using it for years. Package arrived on time and undamaged.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I take fish oil daily and trust the quality of Nordic Naturals products. I decided to try one this because I wanted to add Evening Primrose Oil without adding extra supplements. These have the classic lemon taste of their other fish oil supplements. Highly recommend.