PL

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Excellent Product

This is an amazing product. Rather than having to take two separate supplements, I'm able to get the bacopa monnieri and fish oil in one capsule. It's large but manageable and there's no fishy flavor. This brand is one of the best out there and I trust the purity of their oil, which is important because my 11 year old is taking it as well. All of the ingredients are backed by research in helping to maintain focus and concentration and I notice the effects in both of us. Very happy with this purchase!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

We have be taking Nordic Naturals for years to help with ADHD focusing. It has always worked to some degree and with this new "focus' combo we are hoping it helps even more. Nordic Naturals has not disappointed in the past so hopefully it will be even better than the other Nordic Natura Omega's we've had.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I bought this Omega 3 pack because of the extra ingredients in the capsule. here we have a strengthening of concentration and focus. A very good combination. Pure ingredients. A very good company. Very good quality. I highly recommend. The supplement is not cheap, but it is worth the money.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Nordic Naturals are well known for their good quality Omega source, this one, in particular, helps my focus, I take it in the morning before hitting my books.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Product arrived fast and in good condition. This is for my autistic grandson on advice of his physician. I will say these pills are rather large but he has no problem swallowing them. A younger child or inexperienced pill taker might struggle with it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

High-quality! Excellent ingredients, with high levels of omega nd DHA levels, great for immunity, heart and memory. Well-packaged as well! Great for ages 40 and above because of its memory booster benefit.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Excellent Product! We couldn't order the other vitamins that was recommended and this was available and for sure has the same amount of Omega 3 and also great taste also.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I used to take Kyolic Brain Energy which had Citicoline and Bacopa. Since iHerb has discontinued this product I take Omega Focus together with Kyolic Brain Focus which has Gingko Biloba Extract. I think they are both great products helping me with my memory (though my husband occasionally wishes my memory wasn't that good...) and focus. I would recommend this but with Kyolic Brain Focus.....my only request to iHerb - please, please, please bring back Kyolic Brain Energy....and while you're at it bring back Brain Memory as well!

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

This product is amazing! I finished the bottle already and I'm looking forward to buying a new one soon. With regards to focus, yes I did notice there was an increase to my focus when studying or doing reports. I use this for school and besides from the behavioral changes that I implemented like placing my phone under a lock app so I won't touch it, during lectures my attention span increased. During exam week there's this different vibe whenever I take this and have very long study sessions. It's pricey yes, but for the grades and performance in school. Totally worth it.