PL

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
great for cat

almost all cat will picky. even fish... they are getting used to it. I just star 1 drop to wet food.(i feed half wet of can food daily) few days. then 1 drop to dry food few days later. I put dry food 3drop now(almost 1 month though). it is a little bother but for my cats. it is good for heart and hair..I choose a little work. we love cats :)

e18245f3-1b58-42d8-89f9-d873ea2ab00d

My kitty hates salmon and coconut oil with vengeance and wouldn't take any of her food if these oils were added due to their prounounced scents. Love this Onega-3 Pet product! Now I can drip a few drops into her wet food without worrying that she wouldn't take her food. The oil hardly has an odour and I keep the bottle refrigerated for longer shelf life. Her coat has become smoother too. Win-win for kitty and her human:)

e7be4078-4635-4490-8d3c-3563f70ca792
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It's great packaged with a dropper tool which makes things easier for me to measure. It's affordable source of Omega if you aren't that particular about it's main ingredient from. It's quality I think it's alright for cats However upon reading closely the Omega source is from anchovies and sardines, not so great cause i was looking for salmon source. My fault that I didn't read clearly. One of my cat reject upon smelling the food added with this oil. Probably will try other brand with pure salmon oil

873036f3-5aee-4c33-8a0b-2113f6f6522d
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I took this drug for my puppy, Jack Russell Terrier. He is 6 months old and his coat is very frizzy. What we didn't do. I can't say that I saw great results. But the puppy really liked the taste, they used the drug as an additive to the main meal. The packaging is convenient with a dropper. I liked the quality. We do not know the reasons for molting, so I cannot say for sure that this is exactly what he needs. As for me, this omega benefited him, his appetite improved, the puppy was happy!

7148c422-1cc7-49a9-af48-353c4b6fc5fc
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I use the Nordic Naturals brand because I want a fish oil that has been tested for heavy metals and passes the purity standards-in this case for the stringent EU ones! Most of the line for humans is flavored with lemon, and I prefer one that is unflavored. You can actually take this formula, as I verified with the the company it is the exact same one as their human one, without flavors added. =) I also share it with my dog, who gets silky soft fur within a few days of use. I use much less than the recommended dosage on the bottle, and it still works. If this review helped you, please click the thumbs up/helpful on the review. Thank you so much!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great quality my pets are more active now. The ingredients are clean and tested by third party tester to make sure of its efficacy. For the taste i think it's tasteless because my dogs doesnt seem to mind it. Over all i love the service and the quality of Nordic Naturals.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The dispenser is convenient and marked with measurements. I sprinkle this on my dog's dry food and she is immediately interested and chows down. My dog used to hold out for people food and turned her nose up at her food until there was no possible chance of getting our dinner. Not anymore. I think it is working to make her more healthy.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Ordered this pdt for my two pups. it comes with easy to use dropper to dispense the exact amount required. The smaller bottle means I get to finish the bottle within a shorter period of time to avoid possible oxidation with omega 3 pdt. This ensures my pups will get the freshest omega 3 for their health. Overall there is no strong smell and my pups like it alot.