PL

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
很好!

My 7 years old daughter has been taking Nordic Naturals fish oil for couple years. Works well and she likes the strawberry flavor when she was little.She is 7 now, that's the reason I switch to this product. She's ok with the lemon flavor. I put 100% trust on the ingredient and the quality. I will order it again once She's finished the bottle. Thank you Nordic Naturals !!

8d32dbd5-d587-47f9-b875-87222103bfb2
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am repeat buyer . .this is for my son the quality is awesome the ingredient is perfect my son's age is 3 years oil. although there's a fish taste it's still effective .. it is good for hair and heart .. inflammation .. packaging were also secured. thanks for nn omega .. the benefits were great

aca20035-2804-4633-9448-8f92b4013fc3
Posted on May 12, 2022

Good product, easily absorbed by the body, it's not the first time I purchased this, I also buy the 18mg version but now Inhave deficit so I like the benefits that comes from it. Composition is good. Package is also good. I love this supplement it doesn't taste bad. Best omage 3 there is.

4137eb09-de3d-4062-ae0d-b265789b9609

After taking this fish oil for over a year now, I can finally write a proper review. For those concerned with the taste honestly there’s none, but it does have a thick consistency so that might throw people off. It has improved my mental sharpness, it actually relaxes me. Because of Covid I’m sure many are experiencing high anxiety and this has been a lifesaver for me. My hair, and nails are the longest ever !!!! I have never been able to grow my nails long.

Posted on May 11, 2022

For those out there who have found The Nemechek Protocol, this is the recommended fish oil to use due to its high DHA content, which is the component of fish oil that can penetrate the blood brain barrier to heal the brain. For those who haven't discovered this protocol, you need to! Google The Nemechek Protocol, educate yourself to learn how to heal all your ailments at the root of the problem. Hopefully as more people buy this product, the price will come down! :)

Posted on May 8, 2022

Another great fish oil supplement I can trust. Make sure you refrigerate after opened! I took a teaspoon of this a day on the days I didn't eat salmon and it helps keep my rheumatoid arthritis in check. Tastes great and doesn't give you those smelly fish burps.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This stuff actually works! There's a noticeable difference in my mood on days I don't take this vs. days I do. Take one spoonful every morning, and you're off to the races. You'll be happier and have way more energy. Lay off the caffeine, and take this instead. Some recommend dropping a spoonful into a cup of water. I just swallow a spoonful straight. You get a hint of lemon scent and taste as you swallow, and the texture is oily, but it's not at all unpleasant. I would strongly recommend buying this product to anyone who is considering it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very good quality. Very big bottle. Barely any taste. No fish taste. I take 1/4 tsp daily to supplement my diet which already consists of some fish. The only complaint I have is that it is hard to pour out without getting some oil on the side of the bottle.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Been using their "ultimate" capsules for over 6 years, I decided to try their liquid bottle this time since it is actually better value for money, regardless of which bottle you go with, I hope you give this company a chance, I've been histamine intolerant for many years and had reactions to everything I ate, I tried many companies over the years, but this one was the only one I could tolerate, perhaps because it's purified and not fermented? anyway, I hope my review helps you at least a little bit with your condition or decision, have a bombastic day lovely human soul! :)

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Was on another IFOS listed, reputable brand for a long time but wasn't happy since they changed the cap. Known NN brand for a long time but was put off by the pricing. When this was on offer recently (Happy 25th birthday iHerb!), decided to jump in and give it a try. My official food taster (son) loves it and feedback it is the best tasting fish oil he ever had. Happy with the quality, packaging though it wasn't on IFOS anymore. The independent 3rd party testing ensures the ingredients are safe and good quality. High omega 3 which benefits all ages - my entire family is taking it. I didn't bother with the kid's version, instead I give my son half the prescribed volume. By the way, I was so happy with the brand that I purchased a few more bottles to stock up a few days later, when it was on offer again.