PL

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Excellent quality, a little too sweet

Nordic Naturals seems to make very good products in general, and this gummy is no exception. It has a good balance of nutrients, although it lacks magnesium as most multivitamins do. The flavor is excellent, but the sugar on the outside is a bit excessive and makes them a bit too sweet for my taste. Still, an excellent choice for kids (and adults looking for a sweet treat every now and then in place of a vitamin pill!).

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product is a must have for us as a family. As. family of six, we all have this, plus Nordic D vitamin and Nordic C vitamin through the year. They fit the required dosage recommended by our doctor. It's a tasty and easy consumed product of good quality. After trying different vitamins, pudder, pills, capsules and other gummies, we've landed on this one. they have good taste, good size and the right ingredients. Adding these vitamins, plus som Iodine, has increased our family's energy level and reduced our sickdays. iHerb sends quickly and effectively, and it comes in a good package delivered to our door in Norway by DHL.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Tastes very nice, but really tons of added sugar. My 5 year old was excited at first, but now kind of doesn’t like the taste anymore. I think we will go back to sugar free versions. Not sure what to say about the vitamins included, I think they are fine but have seen fuller ingredients lists.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
2051

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

We thought that the children would not like it and they will not eat jelly, but we took it for a test and did not lose! Recommended!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This tastes so yummy. Everyone in our family loves the taste. Nordic Natural uses quality ingredient. They are as good tasting and good for the body.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These are actually orange in color and orange flavor. They are tasty. They taste like Carlson's Vit C gummies. Our kids like them. These are the "original" flavor. The "Cherry Berry," flavor isn't as good. My kids don't like them.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Great flavor vitamins that are easy to get the kids to eat. Tastes similar to papaya. Package is childproof push down and twist type so the little ones can't get into it on their own. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

my little nephew keeps on aaking for more everytime his mom gave 1 to him. nordic is also a brand that we have been giving to our kids.