PL

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Marine Collagen a MUST have!

I just completed a 33-day fast and Marine Collagen was a great part of my fast. The taste, the ability to add it to warm, hot or cold water was simple because of the micro powder. I would highly recommend Marine Collagen as a supplement to your daily regime. Easy, delicious and highly effective for a balanced diet.

ca79bda2-5595-4f24-8581-8d359a7461bc
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I take it for gut health. I dissolve in 30ml water and or in juices. If dissolved in plain water there is mild tropical fruit taste. Use a small whisk to dissolve.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've only been using this product for a couple of weeks so I can't say much regarding the benefits, though the taste is good and it seems it'll be a great replacement for my current collagen that is a bit too pricey.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is my second container of Nordic Naturals marine collagen and I am definitely starting to see an improvement in the texture and fullness of my skin, it’s easy to take and has a very light taste, you barely notice it.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

nordic naturals is known for their finest quality fish oils (ifos certified) and this product too is not different. It is third party tested and has Vitamin C, which enhances collagen absorption, from acerola not synthetic ascorbic acid. Works for joint pain.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Very happy with this collagen and Nordic Naturals products. This has a nice taste, I mix it with a bit of water and juice, can't taste a fish taste at all. Make sure to put the powder in an empty cup first and then put the liquids on top as it blends better that way!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I trust manufacturer of this product, in 2 month my skin became more soft and less dry

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

It is expensive no doubt, but the ingredients are quality and there's nothing else quite like it on the market

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I trust Nordic Naturals products and have been taking them for years. So when I see that they make the marine collagen , I bought it to try. I love the taste, the strawberry flavor is not overwhelming. I mixed it with my chocolate protein powder or coffee and it dilutes very well compared to other brands. Will buy again for sure.