PL

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've used New Chapter women's multivites for years. My healthcare practitioner recommended this brand because it breaks down easier in the system and is more available. My current partner was looking for a good men's multivite so recommended this for him. He comments that he has noticed a difference compared to other brands he has used over the years.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Easy way to keep overall health! Only just two tablets is enough to supply vital nutrition. It can be consumed in empty stomach and the size of one tablet is easy to consume. Most of the ingredients are organic or natural and the black bottle keeps the quality of tablets.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It is really convenient, because just two tablets a day are well enough to get a source of diverse nutritions.The ingredients is well balanced with daily key nutritions. I didn't see any dramatic change but I believe it is good for my health. I used to have some trouble with vitamins in empty stomach, but with this one there's no such a problem. And the size of the one tablet is good to consume.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The best vitamins I can find anywhere. They are created by culturing real food to produce or release the vitamin compounds, which makes for better absorption and less traces of any unwanted chemicals, compared to synthetic creation of vitamins in a lab. The balance of vitamins is excellent and also contains some herbal extracts of herbs that are beneficial to adult male bodies. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have tried many brands, this is the top pop, I genuinely feel energetic, calm, without any side effect specially to the digestive system, truly glad I tried this multivitamins. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It makes me feel energetic and not tired easily. Boost up my day, is good supplements for traveling while i cant get a proper balance diet.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I've been buying this vitamin for my brother because it comprehensively covers men's body system with natural ingredients which are non-GMO and mostly organic. When I bought it for him for the first time, his reaction was like "whatever." But a few month later, he always urges me to order it before running out of the vitamin. He is really satisfied with it and it is the only nutiritional supplement he is taking.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I've been buying this vitamin for my brother for almost a year. He's really satisfied with this.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This is by far the best multi i've tried. i love the ingredients and the fact that you can take it in an empty stomach. Great for energy and vitality.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

tried many different women's multi vitamin, this one is the best so far, love the fact that you can take it on a empty stomach without feeling sick.. excellent product.