PL

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great supplement. My Hb was quite low due to chronic disease. Ferritin and folate were also low, probably a depletion due to chronic inflammation. After taking this supplement daily for 2 months, my next blood test came back completely normal! I'm now going to drop down the dosage to a maintenance level of 2 times a week.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a high quality supplement. It's very convenient that you can take it on an empty stomach, I usually take it first thing in the morning. It has a strong smell and the pills are of a quite large size and the composition is dark but it didn't give my urin or stools any different color like some iron supplements do. The herbal blend might improve the absorbtion. I've been taking this for 3 months and will soon check my iron levels but I'm feeling better overall

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

After finding out I had low iron. I decided to try a natural product and this one just ticked all the boxes. You not only get iron you get a fantastic range of other supps all in one. My iron after being retested had doubled and I will continue to take these for a little while longer, just to boot at it up a bit more

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My 3rd bottle . I used to have brittle nails and hair loss due to low iron levels , I noticed the improvement after finishing two bottles now . Great product !

Posted on May 28, 2022

New Chapter is always high quality. Too soon to tell if my iron levels increase. No digestive issues with this. Each pill gives 50% daily requirement. I take 2 a day.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Iron food complex has really helped me. I feel much better after taking it. I've been taking it for a year . I'll definitely advise it to people with low level of Fe.

a18a51f0-bcea-4a64-8c8e-70c7da2ae3eb
Posted on Mar 3, 2021

can be taken with empty stomach which is good. But iron can be over dosage with side effects, so please check if your other multi-vitamin had iron too to avoid dosage.

Posted on Aug 17, 2020

this product helps me a lot with my iron deficiency/anemia. when i stood up before this product i would pass out, now when i stand up it just goes black and i can continue walking.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

bought for myself prefer natural ingredients

Posted on Apr 23, 2022