PL

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Best on the market

These vitamins are so expensive, but in my opinion they are totally worth it. I have IBS and always get awful morning sickness, and these vitamins don’t exacerbate any of my symptoms, which is huge! Is it a little annoying to have to take three tablets a day? Sure. But, the trade-off is that they don’t make me extra nauseated or constipated, or give me other unpleasant symptoms. And since I always struggle to keep up my iron levels and some other nutrient levels as well, these are a must-have.

These are my favorite multi vitamins. I can really feel them working. I was using the vitamin code raw prenatals, but they just did not make me feel that great unless I took the full daily dose. I can’t do that because my body is so sensitive. These ones I can just take one, and feel like I am getting enough.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

While this is a advertised as a perfect prenatal multivitamin, i didnt look at the photo closely and see that it was a whole-food multivitamin. It has vitamin A which we were trying to avoid. But my mistake for not looking closely. Excellent product.

aa18018a-4e0d-4a2f-8d55-2ee8944aae62
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Love this prenatal, have been taking it prior to falling pregnant and throughout my whole pregnancy. Love the purity of the ingredients doesn't cause any nausea.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I will keep this short and sweet and just say that these are the highest quality prenatal vitamins you will find. If you want the best for your baby, this is your vitamin. They never upset my stomach, granted I haven't had bad morning sickness. Absolutely recommend

Posted on May 31, 2022

As a anemic, I did not have insufficiency of iron for the first time. Tablets tastes ok, I have a really glowing skin, which can be cause by pregnancy or the supplements.)

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love these vitamins. I’ve used them with all my pregnancies. They don’t repeat on you or leave a weird taste. They’re gentle on your stomach plus organic and all natural.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Went through so many different types of prenatal vitamins my first trimester - ugh, I was so sick. This one has ginger in it and never upsets my stomach! I would recommend to any expecting mother.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Good quality of ingredients, did not cause me nausea. My sister got pregnant two months after starting on this... may be a coincidence, or maybe not!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have tried similar all-around prenatal vitamins but the smell was awful. These are easier to take as they do not have a strong smell and I also must say my stomach seems to received them well with o without food.