PL

Darene
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Literally the best decaf! You just can’t tell the difference! And it won’t turn sour with time. Unfortunately, it has been out of stock for so long. I hope it’s back soon. Please like if you find this helpful.

5cbe255e-1f3f-49cf-81c3-cea08f2f0e4d

I wanted to make a decaf cold coffee. I couldn't get my regular k cup strong enough after adding the ice. Decided to get some instant so I could make it much stronger then add ice. It worked excellently. I was so happy with the results. Rich bold flavor without bitterness. (I did add sweetner since it was cold but in others I could still taste the bitterness even with sweetner.) I wanted to test my results on someone else, so shared some with my daughter. She was really impressed. Only problem now is she wants me to make it for her all the time. ha I really love this and will definitely be getting it again. Hope if you try it, you are as happy as I am.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I knew this existence, but I bought it for the first time at iHerb, it was cheap and delicious, and I was very satisfied with the deep taste. Prevents overdrinking coffee

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

i think this product quite okay. but i still got headache and dizzy after drink this. wonder if this still have many caffeine inside? but overall i love this product. good taste.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It’s not too dark, I thought. The taste is pretty good:) very reasonable!

6cd151c5-8c11-4f6a-b52b-c066767a6c23
a8de43d9-b929-4118-9a8f-8a289858acf2
56a8393e-1cc5-4d64-80e7-b9b7a0b4ebff
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

i am a coffee lover and this one is taste good i drink it without sugar.

ff572092-0983-4f4e-99e4-794d3d4b9bac
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great for coffee lovers who want to cut down on the caffeine.

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

I drink a lot of this, more than I’m proud of. Getting the dark roast saves me a ton of money because I can just use a bit less to get it to my actual preference. This bottle is a great value and I love that it’s glass for recycling.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Nice decaf instant coffee, taste is good for value for money.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Value for money. Especially it is decaffeinated. Aromatic and a good perk-me-up every morning.!