PL

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good product!

I have used this powder for half a year now. I think it does what it should do. I have used natural liquids before and I was not very happy about the result. This product cleans well. I also buy the washing powder of this brand for my clothes, also good quality. It is cheaper than buying from the supermarket too, here in Hongkong.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Works well, have to use a bit more than I do with other dishwasher detergent brands. I love that it doesn't leave a scent on my dishes. Rinses clean.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I had some mineral deposit on wares before using this combining with Earth Friendly wavejet rinse aid. After using both of them, the wares came out sparkling clean!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have good experience with Nellie's products, the dishwasher detergent is no exception. Unscented. Only a small amount is needed. Purchased last May, it almost doubled in price since then..! If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I usually cannot put silicone utensils and plastic cutting boards in the dishwasher as the taste of the detergent remains on them. This powder does not leave fragrances on!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The best dish washing powder. It cleans with no extra smell

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I put 2 scoops into my completely full dishwasher. Works great!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love Nellie's detergent so I thought this would be great too. However, the cleansing power isnt as strong as commercial brands like Finish and powder tends to clump up.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Wow this stuff actually works and no chemical smells or residue. Definitely buy it it’s economical too