PL

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great product, the powder is of greater quantity and quality then the normal blue rinse. It was a very effective rinse and a natural way to help with nasal decongestion. The scent was not overwhelming, but it could have been a bit better. Very easy to use and the value for the product was exceedingly overpriced.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

the composition is different because it contains xylitol. but it's a good product. the bottle works very well. economic purchase. the purchase arrived very quickly at my house

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I’ve since using this product for nearly a week, and my nasal problems are getting significantly better, will definitely continue using this product. Although is it possible to make the packets like the other version into powder form? It’s easier to dissolve.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

an excellent product, of good quality, effective for the nose, since I use it daily, sufficient quantity, I feel good, the composition is excellent!, the benefits are many

Posted on May 24, 2022

The quantity of powder/salt is much more than the blue pack ones. I like it, it is an effective rinse. I will be buying again

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Delivery time frame was acceptable. Hope it's useful. Thank you.

e0dd1886-c83e-4907-bf66-de54bb9389d4
Posted on May 24, 2022

It comes without the bottle!? How I will use it if its missing a peace!? No scent , good for skin & quality , big size , good package ، good for winter and summer , its tight skin and moisturize goood , good for all age , i like it , iuse it every day night , amaising, I use it with makeup good texture , , sensitive skin frendly , season all, good benefit , compositive , I use it in all recipe.

8b9fd9b9-d33e-4c7d-bba5-a6f0c18c7b99
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The product does the job but not easy to use. The bottle opening is narrow so hard to fill and hard to clean. The sachets were just thrown in the box to not very pleasing.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It helped me a lot, after the rhinoplasty. Recommend it a lot!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Great product, helps alot with my sinus. Able to help me with sinus issue. It's much better than the normal sinus product.