PL

Posted on May 2, 2022
Nice!

I bought this powder to increase my vitamin c intake with whole, organic foods. With a blender, it flawlessly mixes into my smoothies. I also prefer that the taste isn't overpowering. When blended into smoothies, I can only barely detect a hint of orange. I like that a little goes a long way too so I can save $$.

great products recommend if you like super food this brand I use a few of them and high quality taste good easy to use daily morning ruetien in my drink I can add on coffee..or smoothie..nutrition drink give me energy for the day..get Vitamin C as we need.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

very good quality the ingredients are natural and it full with vitamin c which is great antioxidant and boost your immune system. it dissolve in any liquid and I'm taking it in my morning smoothy . I will take it from now on because it is natural vitamin c and not synthetic.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is great quality! I love the ingredients. I like to mix it in my smoothies and there is no taste. Vitamin C is such a great addition for ones health and most people are low in this antioxidant. Lots of people don't get enough Vitamin C in their diet. The package could be a bit bigger for me.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Compared to 1000mg liposomal Vit c sachets it doesn’t give as much energy. But the ingredients are clean, I add it to water, doesn’t taste amazing but I’d rather that, than it have sugar. it’s drinkable. It is expensive for the amount, but again, I’d rather pay extra for gd quality and no filler ingredients.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Pleasant taste and ingredients are excellent. I feel confident I'm getting the best quality vitamin C. Black and blue marks are clearing up amazingly to which I credit this superfood blend.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The most vitamin C in a teaspoon from all the powders I’ve found. It makes the water nice taste, but, it doesn’t dissolve fully, it leaves a lot of “dust”, that scratches my throat. The color is more orange than on the picture.

c6810d6c-309d-4d82-864e-7cc86eeed96e
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Repeated purchase, great tasting mix of vit.c natural sources and good visible energy boost improvement right after taking. high antioxidant for immunity benefits and general health.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The ingredients are fresh,a superfood and tasty esp in my morning smoothie recipes Great for my keto diet recipes I keep all my powders in the freezer to keep their quality fresh fo longer

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like buying these powders cause i know im getting real food meaning whole food vitamin C and not just ascorbic acid. Plus it goes well in smoothies or alone in water since it tastes good