PL

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great for cauliflower pizza crust (you can use the recipe on the back of the package). It's made from pure cauliflower (so no additives or fillers) and it's quicker and easier than using fresh cauliflower as you don't have to squeeze all the water out......Great product for keto pizza lovers.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is one of the few if not the only cauliflower flours on the market. It is a fine flower with a nice sweet cauliflower scent to it. It works to make keto low carb pizza dough and tastes great too. I have also used it as a low carb great tasting binder in making meatballs, meatloaf, quiches, vegetables pies and veggie fritters. It soaks up a lot of water in cooking and not much is needed if you use it as a binder or filler. The packaging is reusable with its zip lock and convenient to store. I keep mine in the refrigerator for freshness. The benefit is that it is both gluten free and super low carb for those on ketogenic diets. This is a definite keeper for anybody interested in maintaining a keto pantry! Would buy more but it is currently not in stock, unfortunately.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

First try. I just the powder to make pizza dough and it is so easy. The crust is soft inside and crispy around. Next time I will bake it for more few minutes from the introduction.

ce127b59-3927-4eb6-ad02-81e5d280264c
Posted on May 21, 2022

well basically it serves it's purpose - and the recipe for pizza dough on the back is successful, wouldn't call it "yummy" but definitely feels better in terms of guilty conciouns eating.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is the best vegan keto cauliflower crust I’ve ever had! I’ve been vegan for 5 years and recently have been doing low carb and I was worried I would be living off of tofu and avocados but then I found this god send! I made the whole box of dough and then divided it into two medium sided pizzas. I only ended up eating half of the medium pizza with the other half saved for leftovers and the other half of the dough in the fridge (so ate 1/4 of the dough) I rolled the dough out pretty thin so it could get nice and crispy. It was tricky at first because I can’t use flour like you would to kneed regular pizza dough. But a little olive oil helps and it kneeled very quickly. I pre baked the dough without toppings for 15 mins then baked again for another 15 mins with the toppings. I would say you can definitely taste the cauliflower which I don’t mind but it isn’t grainy or has the texture of cauliflower at all! It tasted just like thin crust pizza but obvious you don’t have to roll it out as much as I did if you want a thicker dough. I’m obsessed and it’s so affordable for the amount you get and actually filling. I’m gonna try to make bread with it next time. Vegan keto is not hard or boring at all! There’s so many options! For recipe: toppings I put were 1/2 cup of no added sugar 365 portabello tomato sauce, spinach, portabello mushrooms, a mix of daiya mozzarella cheese and follow your heat Parmesan cheese, and beyond vegan bratwurst sausage (the BEST!)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It's OK as alternate flour but I have to mix it with almond flour and stock.... I can taste a smokey flavour as if it had been burnt Quality it OK

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

great quality and ingredients clean great in cooking nice taste

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality, great ingredients, perfect for healthy baking and treats

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This flour can use as a replacement of regular flour in muffins, cupcakes, pancakes etc. The ingredients are natural and organic.