PL

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It has no scent its good for personal hygiene it’s organic and it size is thin. Since I started using it i my kouchi started to be healthier and stopped smelling. I love it this is my second purchase and wont be my last I prefer if the make it a bit large

a525cd2d-5d23-4492-98ed-1bf4ac53fc95
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It feels like any other panty liners and I am not sure bit i might noticed that no matter what the discharge is, the area doesn’t smell when using this panty liners. That is what I noticed but i am not sure. Am I going to buy it again? Yes.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Tiny organic pnty liners. I use them right after periods when it's useless to use a normal pads. I liked the quality! and it's completely safe for your health The best combination of price, quantity and quality

294b470f-ea3a-4160-982a-18a375061407
5c40b00a-06c4-4934-b6be-17fff9cc8f18
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The skin breathes, does not cause any irritation and allergies. I ordered these and several other types of pads from this manufacturer for testing during pregnancy and the postpartum period, because everything is natural there. I was very satisfied with all options. The pads are of high quality, they are well attached to the linen, the filling does not crumple and does not go astray. The pad itself is quite thin and invisible when worn, in a separate package.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The texture of the pad is comfortable, it’s fairly thin and comfortable for everyday use; it doesn’t move around and it has a firm shape even after 3-4 hours!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

These are soo soft and the shape is great. Not too thick not too thin. Will be buying again. It is really important to use clean hygine products.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great substitute for the commercial one , good quality , it makes u feel comfortable and it doesn’t cause you problems in ur body or out .

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have already purchased this several times, love that it does not cause itch like other brands. Each piece can normally last for at least 3 hours.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It does the job to protect you during the whole night/ And its price is really affordable. Texture is very comfortable. In two words : excellent product !