PL

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Works well for my 11 years old frenchie. He barks less and feel more relaxed. The smell is not pleasant, so u need to put it into smth.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've noticed an improvement since taking these - not as tense during the day and doesn't pace as much around the house. I feed her one every day during breakfast time - so far, so good

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

i put this into my dogs food...so far it works okay...and my dogs not refusing their food... a bit more calm, less zoomies

This product does seem to help a bit. I am not sure but I think it does make the dog need to go to the bathroom quickly afterwards but he does seem calmer.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Just started giving it to my dog a few days ago, so far so good, it does seems to calm her down

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Always buying this brand for my doggies: emotional support or quite moments

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

the chews seems to me working on taking the edge off of my dogs separation anxiety. giving him the chews on as need basis.