PL

Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality of this product is great with how much it contains. It has helped me with sugar cravings and with extra hip fat. The ingredients are clean and the size is easy to swallow. The dosage is easy to follow and a nice taste with a smell of raspberries. Can see the benefits.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

this product really helped with my sugar cravings. I used to have to have a bite of something sweet after every meal, but now, after only one week of usage I can go the entire day without craving any sweets at all, very grateful for this discovery and the weight is going down which is superb.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I’ve struggled for years with a bit of belly fat that I could not move it, or lose no matter how many exercises I did. I actually think this is doing the trick, early days yet, but I can already see a difference!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i love this and its my second time purchase. nice berry flavour and feel pretty full so i can control my intake. unfortunately its out of stock and Ive been waiting for restock quite a while....

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take it once a day , its too early to say anything yet , will update, the taste of/whiff scent of Raspberry is rather unique

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Kinda difficult to say on this one;. However, this is right up my alley. Thanks I herb, raspberry ketones aren't real easy to find.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Those pills really helped me with my keto and intermittent fasting diet, it helps produce ketones and makes you feel full so you don’t feel hungry. I took only one pill in the morning or something another one in the evening

6554985c-8d68-440a-b2cd-1063e141cd67
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

the pills work as intended. It curbs appetite and makes me feel full. but the side effects come 4 hours later, giving me headaches, increased blood pressure and extreme tiredness. I'll yawn non stop!

Posted on May 8, 2022

It feels like it's working for me however I need more time to confirm.. so far so good. the quality is great! good ingredient. dosage is good, 1 pill a day.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Package is nice, looks like high quality, have taken for only a day so yet to know the result. Size is just right.