PL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I used to take a combo melatonin & 5-HTP, but since I started taking just 5-HTP (for about two weeks now) it has really helped me stay asleep the whole night. I still have trouble getting to sleep most nights, but once I do fall asleep I stay asleep. Hooray!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been using this for years and just love it. It helps me sleep better and have a relaxed mood. The quality is very good. It is easy to take and fits in with my lifestyle. It slightly helps with cravings and has helped me maintain a positive attitude during weight loss.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I am completely satisfied with this product. Puts my mind to rest at night but must be taken hours before bed. But it does make the difference !!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
4,070

This product has always been so great , it helps me with my insomnia and now I can have a good night sleep. I Highly recommend these excellent capsules.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

After taking those capsules i feel a lot better. Never knew I would be so happy to wake up at 7AM and enjoy the fool my day. It helped to have clear and relaxed mind before exams. Now I sleep a lot better than i did ever before.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Just started taking this and seems like it’s a good and stable product. Waking up feeling better in the mornings and seem to have more energy throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Awesome product! I’ve noticed change in my mood a week after using it! Sleep better too 🤗

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

So far only used it few times, but it works well with gaba for helping me sleep.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This and the magnesium really helped me to sleep well at night and go back to sleep easily