PL

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I’ve been feeling good since I started taking this vit D w/ K2 the dose is just fit for me not too high compare to other brands mostly are very high dose. I drink it once a day It’s in tablets very easy to swallow so far so good!

4b2533cf-1cba-4d5b-bc09-f27cacd862db
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I broke 6 ribs and started to supplement so I could heal as fast as possible. Well my bones are healing and I don’t consume dairy so it’s not doing any harm. It’s worth examining which form of k2 to take because vegan forms are inferior at the end of the day. I can’t consume soy so this supplement has been really helpful.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I am very happy to find a high dose of vitamin D3 with K2 in one tablet, price is reasonable, and tablet is easy to swallow, I take one tablet every day it's very important

ded9d0b1-9523-4318-ba54-319952ced8b1
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Excellent product i used for many years and get from it to all my family,,,great for hair and nails 👍 hope you don’t exceed its price 🙈 Thanks

426154e2-f2bf-404d-ae84-efc48d99e58e
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It's my first order with iHerb, and the product arrived weeks before the anticipated delivery data. Well packaged and sealed in high quality container.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Natures Plus combines both of these vitamins into a single synergistic formula that supports bone and cardiovascular health.*Vitamin D3 promotes calcium transport and absorption. Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

High quality ,good box size, nice package, I feel my immunity improved, no need to stand every day under the sun, I recommend others to taste this product

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The ingredients , quality ,size and dosage has good effect for deficiency from lack of sun. I take 2 in the winter to boost immunity and to keep from getting bone loss.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Supports the general health of our blood. Fights thrombosis. Good quality as it comes already with d3 vitamin.