PL

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Eye Floaters Begone!

im trying this to reduce the floaters in my vision (caused by debris in the clear jelly of the eyeball) . three weeks in and im noticing they have shrunk and are less distinct. im hoping after two months they will be completely gone. the pill size is big but they have no taste and go down easily. for 1500 mg dosage size that is to be expected. over all this is of high quality and the active ingredient is giving the benefit i was after.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Bromelain supplement works fine for my body constitution and health condition. Need to access suitability for different people with different body constitutions and health conditions as this strength is high potency.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ordered this for my mother after a cosmetic procedure in her face. she was constantly swollen even 6 months past surgery, massive change from half a bottle. highly reccomended.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Bromelain has been a great supplement in reducing inflammation thus less pains and digestive support. Look forward to trying out 1500mg which seems to be the most potent I've seen so far.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I keep these on hand to help combat inflammation. My knee was swollen the size of a grapefruit and my doctor prescribed Ibuprofen and surgery. I took one of these twice daily on an empty stomach and the swelling was gone in a matter of days. No surgery for me!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I used this for to aid with implantation. I used it from ovulation to 5dpo.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent! Very good service, fast delivery. I'm very satisfied

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It's great! I will buy it again

most affective 1.5gram of pure 🍍