PL

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Good quality product. contains Vitamins A,C,D3,E, K2 which is very good for kids health. I am giving it to my Son 4 and 7 years old. They are very happy. Gives them a lot of energy for the full day. Also they like the taste. Small size and easy to chew.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Best quality-price balance. We have used it before, we will continue to use it. Super combination of ingredients. Our kid also liked it because it is funny to eat a lion or tiger :-). And the fruit taste is favorite for her. What I like about the product most? It is the save pack .

Posted on May 30, 2022

Cherry flavor is the favorite for my two little daughters. For the 2,5 years old girl I use 1 tablet per day (half in the morning, and half in the evening), and for the 6,5 years old girl - as it’s indicated in the description, 2 tablets daily.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My daughters aged 6 and 9 love these, first supplement they haven’t moaned about taking. I have done my research and these have everything in that they need and are great quality. Great supplement all around! They take 2 per day.

24c49845-b984-412e-9d66-cf7b3c8ba76f
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Kids love these vitamins. I love the amount of vitamins. I give half of the suggested amount, 2 vitamins, and I think it is giving my kids the perfect amount of vitamins in addition to what they eat. Kids loved the cherry flavor.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great quality ingredients offer many great health benefits in one package. Two tablets serving per day. It is easy to use. The size of the chewable tablets are perfect and they taste great. My daughter aged 10 loved them. Highly recommend this supplement for your little ones.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My children like the taste, we use it for them daily, size is ok, package was fine, it has good benefits to their health, and suitable for their age, i can see improvement to their health

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My kids love these vitamins. We used to get the multi pack but it had too many grape vitamins and all the kids wanted the orange or cherry. So now we just rotate their favorite flavors.