PL

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Excellent Product!

I just love the size and design of the tablets, indeed perfect for kids especially for my niece, I bought him different Animal Parade products, and I am telling you all the good benefits that a kid can get in a tablet is already here in this wonderful tablets, highly recommended.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
2096

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My kids love this one. It's hard for me to find one that they love to take every day. Animal shaped, berry taste, quality and quantity vise excellent!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought it as an adult, because there were no other brands at the time. I is clear that it is meant for children. Still, the flavor is the best out of what one can buy now. As an adult, you may need to take a few of them every day and not just one.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is the ONLY probiotic that works for my kids. They love the taste and keeps them regular! We have tried a couple others and they ended up getting sick or consitpated. We are not switching again.

Posted on May 21, 2022

very cool product I bought it for my child He takes one pill every day. He likes to eat it as a candy.. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is a very good supplement. One of the great benefits is the taste and its healthy ingredients. It is of great quality and my kids love it! Neatly packaged, great serving size, and easy to use. My kids take it frequently.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My kids love these. They like the taste and I like that they’re getting the benefits of probiotics. It’s a win-win situation.