PL

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

For daily vitamin C I prefer natural sources. This 1000 mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) is great as an emergency with the first symptoms of illness. It works great. Plus 100mg of Rose Hips, which is an antioxidant, and has also lots of benefits: improves immunity, heart health, weight loss, and skin aging. Pick some Rose hips every autumn, if you see it somewhere, and make a tea too.

e95beb96-357a-4201-b4a9-849262849430
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Best vit c quality . Made only from natural ingredient. Size is a bit big. 1000 mg is good for adults. Increase my immunity against colds and flu. Good packaging. No side effect . High potency and gentle on stomach. Zinc is well known antioxidant . Thank you iherb

7af3da39-52f5-41cf-b710-b198e39d5a3a
96e52fec-f089-4d79-89ae-39f1e45369ea
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Vitamin C is important nowadays to reinforce your immune system! Potency and size is good! Quality-Price is a must for me and this brand did not disappoint!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Pandemic is not yet over, so taking care of my immune system is so important, having lots of this product is the best decision I've ever made, great quality supplement that is rich in VITAMIN C, glad I can see my skin glowing!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

If you taste the pills, they taste sour, so you can tell they are full of vitamin C. I bought it to stay healthy during the pandemic, and I believe it works. The only downside is that the pills are large and difficult to swallow.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Nice packing ... a very Affordable price delivery fast been using over 2 years Thank you I herb

1dc1563e-45a8-48f5-b3ed-44cf5b63027c
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Our go to Vitamin C… been ordering this for the nth time

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!