PL

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great quality product. I am taking 3g (5 capsules) once a day with lunch in anti candida protocol. I was looking for lecithin that is not from soy or sunflower. I was happy to find this lecithin, cause this is the only one that is from egg yolk. It doesn't contain any critical ingredient . Capsule's size is not too big, easy to swallow, doesn't have any taste. Even my 4yo daughter can take it.

805cb3bf-04b0-47ab-b3a7-fc2bda94cd0b
Posted on May 7, 2022

I used it in combination with other supplements. And I am sure this combination helped. Egg Yolk Lecithin from Nature Plus has a good quality. Also it has a big size, it lasts for a long time, I take 2 pills in the morning during mu breakfast. It has a lot of benefits for health.

My nutritionist keeps repeating and insisting (and she knows what is talking about and recommending) that this particular brand is the best Lecithin! Great replacement for the Soy Lecithin. As everyone knows that Lecithin keeps all fat in meals and in the body in a dissolved liquid state, so it does not settle into the body but is excreted out in stools. It also helps lower cholesterol levels and is good for the brain.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I home cook for my cats and one of them has IBD and overgrooms due to a spinal injury. This helps her motility and has reduced what one was daily hairballs . She get a fraction of the recommended dose, pls consult a vet or holistic vet prior to giving this to any pets.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have used this brand of egg yolk lecithin for years. It has never disappointed. Truly amazing product. I stumbled upon this info many years ago and I am glad I did. It helps with good night recovery sleep, and I believe it does a lot more, because I have a general feeling of well-being and clear head from using it. I skip some days just to see the difference, and when I resume using it, I can feel that I missed it. Plus it’s composition is very natural. Consistently great quality and value over the seven years I have been familiar with and used it. This, L-carnitine and spirulina are the most consistent products I have used over the years. I have switched many others around! To your great health dear reader of this review!

AnaAna
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is the great quality supplement. The egg yolk lecithin has many benefits for human body such as promoting optimal liver function as well as heart and brain health. It is also beneficial to immune system. The size of the capsules is not too big, there is no trouble taking it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The best egg lecithin, I constantly use it, I recommend it! Please don't forget to like this review if you found it helpful. Thanks

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product, and reasonably priced. I have sunflower lecithin already but want to be able to ring the changes. I do not eat any soya products so never buy soya lecithin.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of best lecithin. I am drinking with all my family. I give it to my kid too. It help for better work of liver

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is the second time I have purchased this product. It is a well-known fact that egg yolk lecithin is the highest quality. Used to support immunity, provide energy, reduce cholesterol level, increase the ability to learn and concentrate. I recommend!