PL

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I like this product as it has several types of magnesium in it and this is recommended for the best results. If you have difficulty in swallowing large pills, you may have to cut it in order to be able to swallow it. I'm OK with the size personally. The price is excellent.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I have been taking this specific magnesium for some years now. I take it every night for better sleep and also if I exercise a lot or feel stressed I take extra during the day. Iherb has the best price and also ships worldwide which is great.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like the quality and the ingredient of this magnesium supplement. The tablet's size is normal, still ok for me to swallow. There are benefits since I took this. It suppport my joint, muscle and sleep

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Been taking magnesium for many years and this brand carries the exact type of ingredients I'm looking for! I will definitely buy it again in the future as it's a great supplement for my sleep, muscle and mind.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Unique benefit is the 'acid-resistant' coating which helps better digestion and assimilation. Top quality brand of magnesium for muscle relaxation and I consume it before sleep to help with exercise recovery. Main drawback is the large tablet size.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

As for me, I feel the effect after a couple of weeks of daily usage: I do not feel any discomfort during PMS and the mood is very stable. Always consult with your general practitioner before taking any supplements, though! P.S. The tablets are quite big — please take it into consideration if you have problem swallowing.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

good product and i will order it again when it finish. i recommend you buy this! the price is worth it! love vegan!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

took it before sleep away from calcium foods and saw real benefits in sleep quality!