PL

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I chose this for the ingredients of papain and amylase and find them a good quality supplement. To me they taste slightly banana-ish, while chewing with no aftertaste. Can recommend as a good enzyme supplement.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

this product is good. my husband always asked for papaya fruit every morning to help his digestive problem (to help him pass the stool). but since he has consumed this, i hv no longer be bothered to find papaya every morning 😁

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The product size is tiny compared to other Papaya supplements I have taken, and the taste is kind of flat/bland. It seems to work as well as the other brand I use.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great at soothing stomach and aiding digestion, loved the taste and the ingredients!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Recommended dose is 1 tablet, I take 2 post-dinner. Seems to assist digestion nicely, meaning I go to bed feeling a little lighter.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great product. Very speedy delivery. We use for reflux and indigestion and works rapidly. Value for money. Excellent taste. High quality. Ideal size

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Good flavour, good effect, I got what I needed!Even my daughter like this flavor😁thank you

Posted on May 8, 2021

I have indigestive problem once in a while. This product can alleviate my indigestive problem (while I have to maintain the new habit of not over-eating at the same time ).

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

Our family and extended family love it! We us it for years, helps a lot with digestion. Was said to see it was out of stock when I did last order.