PL

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

all in one complete vitamin and mineral supplement. my niece really like the taste, she really like grape so this one is the perfect choice. with this current pandemic situation, vitamin playing really important rule to keep us healthy. especially kids.

9213cf5e-52bf-47eb-a9b2-16c4e8bb41ae
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The best quality for kids. They adore it. They like taste and the thought that it benefits their health. The size and package are good. We use this supplement everyday and kids often remind me of this, because they can’t live with these vitamins. We can see an improvement in their health already.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 28, 2022

There are 90 in package. It has very nice taste of grape. This is high quality supplement includes vitamins and minerals for kids. My kids take it with great pleasure and ask for more) I like the ingredients. I like the effect. I see my kid’s immunity improvement. My boys are 9 and 4 years old age.

I bought this for my niece, he loved it so much because of it's fruity taste. My niece didn't even realize he's eating multi-vitamins chewy supplement.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My 4 kids love these. I feel very good giving them a quality vitamin. Very happy with the ingredients and will definitely continue to buy. Also a good value!

Posted on May 8, 2022

These are my go-to multivitamins for my daughter. I love that they are vegan and she loves that they are tasty. The prices at IHerb are always pretty unbeatable and the shipping always fast. Thank you.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My kids love to have these after dinner and guess which animal they picked without looking. They love the taste and I think the ingredients are ok. Not sure how much it helps their health, but they are rarely sick.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The only multivitamin my daughter will eat. Great for kids who don’t like gummies. Her favourite flavour is grape but she will eat all of the flavours.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very good quality multivitamin. My kids love the taste. Recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

all in one which I prefer for the children, the taste is yammy