PL

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Love!

I began using this within the last 2 years, as I used to take a multi-B vitamin but found I was more sensitive to some forms of B vitamins than others and had to stop. I don't consume many animal products, so it can be hard for me to get consistent B vitamins, but I've loved taking this B-6 and have stuck to this brand ever since I started.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Packaging makes it easy to differentiate from the others, and the pill is easy to take, much easier than the tablets I used to buy. I am noticing a difference in my menopause symptoms, which is why I take the Vitamin B, and this is obviously very high quality. It has no taste, and never upsets my stomach. I am very satisfied and will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I was looking for capsules and finally found these and I am happy with the quality, size they aren't too big. The strength is what I was looking for.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Not my usual brand but absolutely no problems with it. Capsules not hard to swallow. I actually like the squarish container and pop top lid.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I do not take this all at once. I use some of the powder in the caps as an aid with amino acids and dole it out throughout the day. Good quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Vitamin B6 helps maintain a normal amount of this amino acid in your blood. A stronger immune system. Vitamin B6 helps chemical reactions in the immune system, helping it work better.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I felt more energetic taking these but stopped after a week as it made my facial skin oily. Maybe the dosage is too high for me.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

b6 is one of the vitamins needed during this covid 19 pandemic

92a486c5-4d6b-411b-b467-4f1cf7f18578
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This product contains pork gelatin. The above statement is confirmed by the manufacturer when I contacted them. The product details are not clear about that. and I trusted “I HERB” as they are committed not to send stuff that contains pork or alcohol to my region so, I bought it. Now that I came to know the truth, this product is to garbage.

49dd1d11-4cb6-4c07-9af1-ab85ea3cba1e