PL

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Great deal

Great! Easy to take and easy to work up to larger amounts. Great for people with alcoholism and or metabolic issues. I take with b complex and make sure to get magnesium from baths or oils so that I do not become too unbalanced. Great quality and going to repeat buy. Recommend to take with plenty of carbs for good energy.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I look for vitamins and minerals to help with those deficiencies. The package is good. I feel like having more energy, the size of the capsule is small so it is easy to swallow. The quality seems to be good as the ingredient is simple.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I came across the advantages of using B-1 when watching one of Dr. Eric Berg DC videos on youtube. Prior to using Nature's Way, Vitamin B-1, 100 mg, capsules, I would occasionally get leg cramps. Ever since taking this B-1 vitamin, I no longer get leg cramps and I have been taking this supplement for a few years now. Thank you, Dr. Eric Berg DC, and thank you Nature's Way for making this B-1 vitamin.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I'm a nutritionist and I own a clinic in Lebanon, after performing some blood work or bioresonance test on my patients several had b1 defecient so when they started taking natures way B1 they told me that they are feeling much more energetic!

99450702-8474-4cb6-aae7-5214b326305f
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Without B1 and any other needed supplements, I just want to sleep all day. The quality is exceptional and it has benefitted with my nervous system and energy level. Good supplement inexpensive. Helped with sleep, blood sugar levels, anxiety, muscle soreness and restless leg syndrome. The product really works and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Natures Way has no prop 65 warnings on any of its products, but prices have risen. I take this for lead poisoning, helps nerves esp peripheral.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I drink it for insulin resistance even in the moments when I am under a lot of stress. Helps reduce cortisol and has a calming effect. I think it gives me more energy.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this bottle because it's been really good for my brain fog. I have it with coffee, and it helps keeps my mood swings away. These are inexpensive, and have a good quantity, and help support my metabolism.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Been using this for a while now and am happy to report that it has helped balance my system especially with regards to my glucose levels. B1 is an important essential vitamin and this is now my go-to brand.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am anemic and have vitamin b deficiency, so this was prescribed as a part of a protocol along with some other b vitamins and minerals. I finally feel like myself!