PL

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The best valerian root that I have tried. The quality is awesome. It worked for me. I was really surprised when I got a response from my body immediately. I was aggressive and frustrated at the time but when I took the pills I became so calm and relaxed. Sleepiness is one of the effects. Definitely recommend this product. If this review was helpful, please, push the thumbs up 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought these for my man to improve sleep quality. This is a large bottle! He says they help, apparently valerian can be pretty strong it seems to work for him and he’s of a larger build. A great natural alternative to over the counter sleep aids. Valerian has an off putting scent though so be warned.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

If you’re having trouble going number 2 or having anxiety/stress at night this is a great alternative to prescription pills. Really good price for the amount of capsules in bottle. Best price for this supplement I’ve found so far. Very good quality brand. Most health food stores carry this brand but bump up the price by a lot. They help me relax before bed and they also help with bowel movements. The taste isn’t over powering, easy to take.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have struggled with being able to wind down and calm down at night - think night owl. I have tried a lot of different things over the counter and even some prescription for helping me to sleep. Many of them work, but the next day I just feel groggy and not myself. It makes the next day feel like I need to go back to sleep or take a nap. I don't like that feeling. Valerian Root helps me fall sleep and then stay asleep more than other things. In the morning, I don't feel groggy which is wonderful. It is not the most powerful sleep remedy, but it is definitely worth trying. I have also found it can be combined with Lemon Balm for an even deeper sleep.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Valerian works great for sleep and anxiety. I prefer to mix it with Passion Flower and/or Lemon Balm for sleep. This particular product works great.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m quite happy with this product. It works well for me and I’ve tried a lot of different sleep aid products. So far this is best for my situation.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It helps me sleep. I have trouble sleeping. It comes in a big bottle and the price is very reasonable and also the ingredients. I have been taking this for sometime. IHerb quality is excellent. I recommend anyone to buy from them. Due t

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

If you want a great night sleep, try it! Valerian root is really helpfull and helps calming too! I take it evryday before bedtime and seen good results! I recommend this !